- The session concerns a 2-day immersion workshop. The goal of an immersion workshop is to learn and experience Liberating Structures with a real goal. The immersion workshop will be designed by a local design team from Belgium (Frederik, Frederic, Marijke).
- The workshop is fully interactive and you’ll be fully immersed in Liberating Structures.
- We also organise a 1 day Liberating Structures Design & Practice Workshop, where you can design your own string of Liberating Structures with a specific purpose in mind and/or come and practice facilitating Liberating Structures in group. To participate in this workshop you should have experience with Liberating Structures (or you just participated in the workshop right before).
WHEN & WHERE?
- Immersion workshop: last workshop took place in June, 2019 – next dates to be announced.
- Design & practice workshop: last workshop took place in June, 2019 – next dates to be announced.
- Each day from 9 pm till 5 pm.
- Lunch & drinks, deck of LS cards included, great people also!
- Location: somewhere in Belgium